Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Atlanta Mortgage Lender

This is a little off topic but I thought I would share it with you. Jerry owns a mortgage company in Marietta, Georgia. We all know the mortgage industry is suffering. It doesn't matter if it is a large mortgage company or a small independent mortgage Broker. The large companies are downsizing and the small companies are going out of business.

I think it is really sad for the independent mortgage broker because most of the fraud was created by the large companies and it is the little guy that takes the hit.

Well I read somewhere that doing videos will really drive traffic to a website. It couldn't hurt and it doesn't cost anything so why not?

I thought I would create some videos to drive some traffic to Jerry's site. I didn't have a clue how to do it but I took a shot at it and this is what I came up with. This is my first attempt.

Of course there are many topics I could use for a mortgage video but in my first effort my focus was just on learning the software. I think the hardest part was uploading it to the different video sites like You Tube, Google, and Yahoo. It wasn't really hard but sort of complicated and each was a little different.

Since I wasn't focusing on content I through in a cute picture of my friend Alex. I think you will like him too.

Wish me luck with my future attempts. That focus will be on major mortgage content.

Ok, watch the video, be kind now, it was my very first one.





Your comments are welcome. Maybe you have some tips that will help with the next one. (I know this one sucks but you have to start somewhere)

See Ya,
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment