Monday, May 19, 2008

For Sale By Owner Manual

If you are a homeowner and you say, I want to sell my home fast, I would suggest that you seek out a mortgage broker that has a For Sale By Owner Program. Mortgage Brokers have a wealth of knowledge that they are more than willing to share with you.

Most programs include providing you with a yard sign, an information manual, home fliers, and instructions on how to fill out the required paperwork. They will also follow up on everyone that views your home and will pre-qualify them so you don't have the worry of wondering if the buyer can get a loan.

They cannot negotiate for you, but what most people don't understand is that after the contract is signed it is the broker that handles the rest of the transaction.

The lender orders the appraisal, and inspections, and title insurance, and everything else that is needed ... and does all the coordination.

If you don't have a mortgage broker with a for sale by owner program assisting you, you are missing out on the best free help you could possibly get.

FSBObasics.com is a free fsbo website where you can list your home free of charge. They also have a list of real estate professionals in your area that have free programs. I would check that out. If there isn't anyone listed in your area, just get on the phone and call some of the brokers in your neighborhood. Most brokers have a program.

FSBObasics.com also has a For Sale By Owner Manual ($27.94). The manual is in pdf format and it's focus is toward the mortgage broker. I guess by that what I mean is it is an ebook that contains a FSBO manual and ideas for the broker so they can set up a program for their own company.

The video below illustrates to the broker the manuals covered in the pdf, how they are put together and replicated for their loan officers at a cost they can afford.

If you are a For Sale By Owner, you could purchase the ebook/manual but I don't recommend it. What I recommend is what you really need, a Broker to support you and help you along the way. I actually have an ebook almost finished that will be focused just for your use. I hope to have it completed by the end of June.

If you are a seller and have any questions send me an email. I'll be happy to support you anyway I can.

IF you are a broker or loan officer I hope this video helps to clarify any questions you may have.

This program works, ... but like any program, it only works if you work it, ... consistently.




You can purchase this program on on our web site at fsbo manual, www.fsbobasics.com/fsbo.html

Always,

Connie

1 comment:

  1. I have just viewed your video. at the end of it youtube offers other similar videos form others offering like items to yours ...you may want to change that
    cheers

    ReplyDelete